Support for exporters
Export Support Center helps manufacturers of export-oriented products and services in the Arkhangelsk Region to enter foreign markets.
The Center is a platform for international and interregional cooperation where regional companies of the Arkhangelsk Region present their product. In addition, the Center carries out its work in close collaboration with federal executive bodies, trade missions of the Russian Federation in foreign countries and public associations of entrepreneurs.
The Center provides entrepreneurs of the Arkhangelsk Region with the following services:
1. Information on export activities issues.
2. Consultations on export activities issues with participation of outside experts.
3. Assistance in the formation and promotion of an export offer and a related investment proposal, including preparation and translation of a presentation and other materials into foreign languages .
4. Organization of meetings and negotiations with foreign business entities in the territory of the Arkhangelsk Region, including provision of meeting rooms, technical and linguistic support of negotiations.
5. Creation and (or) modernization of the website of an export-oriented small and medium-sized business entity (SME) in the Internet containing contact information concerning the goods produced (work and services performed) in a foreign language as well.
6. Assistance in organizing the SMEs participation in the international exhibition and trade fair activities and congress events in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.
7. Organization of conferences, forums and other public events for SMEs concerning export activities.
8. Assistance in organizing participation in the international business missions, including technical and linguistic support of negotiations.
9. Assistance in organizing and participation in inter-regional business missions providing foreign entrepreneurs delegation arrival which are meant to be potential buyers of SMEs products at another constituent entity of the Russian Federation.
10. Assistance in bringing goods (works, services) into compliance with the requirements necessary for export of the goods (works, services).
11. Assistance in providing protection and registration of rights to the results of intellectual activity and equivalent means of individualization of legal entities, goods, works, services and enterprises.
12. Assistance in conducting of marketing researches on the withdrawal of a certain SMEs product to the foreign market.
13. Preparation and expert examination of an export contract at the SME request.
14. Assistance in SME siting on the international electronic trading platforms, including assistance in registering an SME account on the international electronic trading platforms, as well as monthly promotion of SME products on a trading platform.
15. Assistance in search and selection of a foreign partner, including conducting of commercial correspondence, initial telephone conversations, sending trial products, potential partner background check, assistance in conducting of business negotiations, expert examination of an export contract, consultations on logistics and customs matters.
16. Conducting seminars, webinars, master classes and other informational and educational events.17. Assistance in obtaining services and support measures for other organizations, including development institutions, funds of federal status.
Click here for more information: https://www.exportcenter29.com/